Welcome! We are so excited you have decided to join us for this year’s 24 Hour Musical!
To begin the audition signup process, please gather all the following information and have your actor hanging out close by. Our current sign-up process does not give you the ability to save and come back later to finish the form. In order to complete this process you will need the following:
- Dates and roles of any performing and/or training experience;
- Your cast member so they can sign the agreement along with you;
- A credit card to pay the $140 production fee, which is non-refundable. There is a $10 sibling discount for each additional child.
Once you have completed the steps below, you will receive a welcome email from Emily Amos, 24 Hour Musical Coordinator. Please be sure to complete ALL steps AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. There are a limited number of available registration slots. All steps must be completed before registration is considered complete.
In order to be considered fully registered, you must complete the following steps:
- Audition form (website)
- Student Code of Conduct (website)
- Registration for the show “class.” This is not a real class, just a way to allow our system to take the registration info, liability release, and payment. (NYT online account)
Please be sure you have updated your email and cell phone information in your NYT account — this will be our only form of emergency contact information. Also be sure to update t-shirt sizes as this is what we will use to order your cast member’s show shirt. And while you’re at it, it would be great if you would update any other information that has changed. Thank you!
If you have any questions, please contact Emily Amos at emily.amos