Welcome! We are so excited you have decided to audition for the show!
Auditions will be held on Friday, January 4th. Callbacks will be held on the 5th. Time slots will be opened up for as many as wish to audition. Both will be held at Bayou City Fellowship, 12715 Telge Rd, Cypress, TX 77429.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS SHOW IS ONLY FOR PERFORMERS AGE 8 THROUGH 9TH GRADE**
To begin the audition sign-up process, please gather all the following information and have your actor hanging out close by. Our current sign-up process does not give you the ability to save and come back later to finish the form. In order to complete this process you will need the following:
- Dates and roles of any performing and/or training experience
- Dates and reasons for any rehearsal or show conflicts (Rehearsals – Saturdays (1/12 to 2/23) & 2 Fridays (2/15 & 2/22); Tech Week & Dress Rehearsals (2/25-2/27); Performances (3/1-3/3). School Day Shows on Friday are required for all cast members; we can provide an excuse form for your child’s school.
- Your cast member so they can sign the agreements along with you
- A credit card to pay the $225 production fee, non-refundable unless your child is not cast in the show
**Once you have completed the steps below, you will be emailed the link to signup for your audition.** Please be sure to complete ALL steps AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. While we will open as many audition times as necessary for all who wish to try out, the prime slots will be taken quickly. We ask that you do not share the audition link with anyone else. Thank you!
In order to receive your Audition Sign-up Link, so that you may choose your time, you must complete ALL of the items below (you will be automatically prompted through this process):
- Audition form (NYT website)
- Student Code of Conduct (NYT website)
- Parent Commitment Agreement and Committee Questionnaire (NYT website)
- Volunteer Code of Conduct (NYT website)
- Registration for the show “class.” This is not a real class, just a way to allow our system to take the registration info and payment. (NYT online account “iStar”)
- Payment (NYT online account “iStar”)
Once these steps have been completed, you will be emailed the link to signup for your audition. Please be sure you have updated your email and cell phone information in your NYT account. This is our only source of emergency contact, if needed. If you have any questions, please contact Lion King, Jr. Production Manager Tracy Bear – [email protected]
Thank you! We look forward to seeing you at auditions!